Startech 1M (3.3 ft.) Angled Lightning to USB Cable - Apple MFi Certified - Black
This angled USB to Lightning cable withstands the demands of charging and syncing your mobile devices. Tested for strenuous wear and tear, the Lightning cable's angled connector gives you easy access to your mobile device even while charging.
Built for Daily Use
With Kevlar® aramid fiber reinforcement, the durable Lightning cable is sheltered from the stress of frequent bends and twists, which allows the cable to flex without over-stretching.
- Aramid fiber adds strength and durability to the cable
- Insulated conductors reduce friction, provide more flexibility
- EMI (electromagnetic interference) protection with aluminum-mylar foil and braided shielding
- TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) cable jacket is softer and more flexible than a standard PVC cable
Flexible Strain Relief
Constructed to prevent the connector from separating from the cable jacket, the extra-long strain relief molding is tested to withstand over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle.
- Lightning connector provides 12W for charging your iOS devices
- Metal shield protects circuit board from EMI and reinforces the connection point
- Strain relief tested to tolerate over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180-degree angle
RUSBLTMM1MBR is an Apple MFi certified Lightning cable backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty.
Note: DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
- Charge and sync your Lightning mobile devices
- Text, work, or game without the cable getting in the way
- Easy access in both portrait and landscape mode